Form and Movement of Sound
What is this?
A method to compose music by simple figures.
What do I need?
- Paper and pen
- A band to play music
- Draw squares on a paper.
- Draw figures in a square.
- Draw more figures in each squares.
- Arrange the sequence of figures.
- Play music with the sequence of figures in mind.
- Play music in consideration of shape of sound, neither by melody nor by rhythm.
- Some senses, which are hard to be explained in words, can be shared by figures.
- Thrusts outside music is affected, like a figure indicates another figure.
- It often results in the abstract and self-satisfied performance.
- It requires some musical treatments after all.