Numerical Sequence Pattern
What is this?
A method to create drum patterns by numerical sequences.
What do I need?
- Paper and pen
- Write numbers on papers.
- If the number reads 1, play 1 note.
- If the number reads 2, play 2 notes.
- If the number reads 341, play 3, 4, and 1 notes.
- Play for all numbers as fast as possible.
- Speed is the most important. Play at the high speed as audiences cannot understand it.
- Do not groove audiences but install images to them quickly.
- You can compose patterns anytime and anywhere, because composing is just writing numbers.
- It has good cost performance between the simple notation and created sound.
- It is very difficult to play well.
- It takes much time to find good numerical sequences.